MapleFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleFM

Welcome To The BedTimeStory Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to donate without parents permission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy
Moderators

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-19

How to donate without parents permission Empty
PostSubject: How to donate without parents permission   How to donate without parents permission EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:14 am

It is now time to cut out with the lame excuses. "I would if I had paypal" "i woud if i had credit card" "my mom dont lemme use her credit card" NOW if you are a true supporter of Bladestory. NOW is the time to prove it.

And You can show off to your friends and rub your donation items into their faces they will just stare at you with JEALOUSY, ENVY, and RESENTFULNESS. Trust me this is the 2nd best feeling in AMS. The first is scrolling a perfect item during your first rebirth. Trust me I know.

Yes there is a way you can donate without your parents permission.

* There is no age requirement.
* You can do this without your parents knowing.
* It's all prepaid!

1. Head down to your nearest Tom Thumb, Walmart, Walgreens, HEB, etc. and take a look around the gift cards. I have seen cards up to $100 gift cards at Walmart. You MUST take a Visa, Discover, MasterCard, or Amex gift card in order for it to work. Blockbuster, Barnes and Noble, etc. cards doesn't work.

2. Grab one and go checkout. There is usually an activation fee.
3. Get on your computer and subscribe by credit card.
4. Choose Visa
5. Fill out all true information. This includes your name and address that was activated with the gift card.
6. Proceed with the process.

To make it even more easier here it is.

How to get a PayPal Account:

1. Go to www.paypal.com and Click "Sign Up"

2.JUST LOOK AT ALL THESE CHOICES. Click whichever you want, whatever you feel comfortable with

3. FILL OUT ALL YOUR INFO TRUELY. THEY WILL NOT COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND CHECK IF YOU ARE THE REQUIRED AGE. NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN
4.You are now ready to donate
5.Just click the donate button on the site and type how much you want to donate
6.Then go to ch1 FM 10 to get a prize, the gm will ask your name and email and what you would like! One item of your choice.
Credits to ESCATC for making this.

Last edited by Tommy on Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donuts
Server Admins
Donuts

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: How to donate without parents permission   How to donate without parents permission EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:00 pm

uhh Whats AMS o.O? and really nice guide.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Moderators

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: How to donate without parents permission   How to donate without parents permission EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:47 pm

I KNOW IT ROCKS EDITED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to donate without parents permission   How to donate without parents permission Empty

Back to top Go down

How to donate without parents permission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleFM :: MapleDream :: MapleDream Chat-
Jump to: