MapleFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleFM

Welcome To The BedTimeStory Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Temporary Farewell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asian

Asian

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Temporary Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Farewell   Temporary Farewell EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:25 am

As most of you know, I will be inactive due to school(yes I know I said unactive, the incorrect form but who cares >.<). School is starting up again Monday, I think. I'll be loaded with homework once again. Anyway, I hope all of you won't forget me(psssh, I'm always left out of the game!). Before I say goodbye(even though I still have two days left Razz), all I want to say is: Leave me in Rank 1; whoever beats me I will swear revenge on!

-Sincerely,
Asian

EDIT: Actually, thanks for the wipe! Expect me to not be on ever again 99%! 1% I'll go back on. 99% I won't. How did I predict that this will happen FTW.

EDIT2: More like this now. After thinking about all what I've done and what I've lost, I'm really quitting now. Say bye to the nice guy. Put the blame on Brandon that I won't be in game anymore.

~Asian

Last edited by Asian on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Total quit)
Back to top Go down

Temporary Farewell
Page 1 of 1