MapleFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleFM

Welcome To The BedTimeStory Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something has to be said.

Go down 
+3
Tommy
Chihiro
KungChicken
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KungChicken

KungChicken

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Something has to be said. Empty
PostSubject: Something has to be said.   Something has to be said. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:39 pm

Shut up, yes thats what i say, shut up.
Now, i am not trying to be disrespectful, and this isnt aimed at anyone in perticular.
But i am tired of "GM cn i b gm plz?!?! plz!?!?!" and "GM can i have item cuz i sux an cnt get mself"
I know you just want items, but they cant do that. If they did, they could get in trouble.
I see lots of people curse at GM's and crap cause they wont give them anything o make them a GM, I wonder why they wont....
ITS THEIR JOB TO KEEP YOU INLINE AND NOT TO GIVE YOU STUFF.
Now i know 99% of the server doesnt go on the forums, but jeez hopefully someday they will.
Just please stop, it annoys me, i bet it annoys the GM's and it annoys other players.
My friend left cause of you guys. That makes me mad.
Dont be stupid, and let the Gm's do their job.
Also, if a Gm says something, please follow it.
Some player (I wont mention his name) kept using @isuck over and over and over as a smega, even after 2 GM's said to stop it. Did he? NO...
Just use common sense, listen to the GM's and please dont make me leave cause of your attitude/behaviour.

//End Rant

Edit: Thanks to Chihiro for bringing up another point.
Spamming: Half the players spam at people to get them to give them stuff.
ASK POLITLY PLEASE.
It makes me lag, and sometmies DC, all for something that probably wont happen anyways.

Edit2: ALSO. There is alot of people who critisize the server because there isnt a feature in it that they would like. If you dont like something, please keep it to yourself or suggest to someone on the forums that it be fixed or added.
Im sure that Brandon and the Kyle are working hard for you guys, and lots of you disrespect that. If i were them i would stop the server untill 1/2 of you apologized. Its extremely rude to do that when they spend their time to make you happy.

PS. Sorry for all the edits.
PSS. Kyle had his fun making me edit this thingy.

With great hope of the end of stupidness (no offence)
~Kung

Last edited by Kung on Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chihiro
Graphics Team
Chihiro

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Something has to be said.   Something has to be said. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:41 pm

Yeah , I remember seeing those everywhere before. It was really annoying D; Especially since they ask for super buff, which lags me out - and them. Then they ask for it AGAIN, and so on. ):<
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Moderators

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Something has to be said.   Something has to be said. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:05 pm

Hey we should add an autoban for for using @isuck,like autoban for char:blahblahblah abusing @isuck.GMs should really start banning people for this or just use !mute or !stfu.
Back to top Go down
iCrackStuff

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Something has to be said.   Something has to be said. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:00 pm

Lol i had 4 people ask me for gm items because they thought I was a GM. Btw I'm an Intern.
Back to top Go down
Kung
Admin
Kung

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Something has to be said.   Something has to be said. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:59 pm

This is so true i swear sometimes it gives me headaches!! christ im going to start jailing.
Back to top Go down
http://maplefm.co.nr
KungChicken

KungChicken

PostSubject: Re: Something has to be said.   Something has to be said. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:00 pm

I hope you do, it really start to fricken tick me off.
You and the other GM's should be more strict, not like mean strict, but like if someone does something, dont just warn them 100 times. Start jailing the more often.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Moderators

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Something has to be said.   Something has to be said. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:25 pm

Kung wrote:
I hope you do, it really start to fricken tick me off.
You and the other GM's should be more strict, not like mean strict, but like if someone does something, dont just warn them 100 times. Start jailing the more often.
No do this,first offense-jail,second offense-one week ban then so on...
Back to top Go down
KungChicken

KungChicken

PostSubject: Re: Something has to be said.   Something has to be said. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:30 pm

I dont really care what they do, as long as some of this stops.
Back to top Go down
Donuts
Server Admins
Donuts

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Something has to be said.   Something has to be said. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:44 pm

Don't worry but i totally agree with you Kung, sometimes i jsut wanna quit teh DEV, or my coding and be a normal player.. these begging's don't get on my nerves but they do sometimes. Like for instance even if we do if you the items, we gotta do 2 things back in favor, 1. is to be active in-game and sponser us, 2. is a VOTE.. i bet most people playing doesn't even vote..

and don't worry about the @isuck command we will remove that, along with other abusive things on the server.

and Kung you forgot to add me >=D next to brandon, i mean i am teh second owner after all [Sorry for boasting] >=D
Back to top Go down
KungChicken

KungChicken

PostSubject: Re: Something has to be said.   Something has to be said. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:47 pm

Isnt "The other Dev's" a good enough title for you?
Lol
Back to top Go down
Donuts
Server Admins
Donuts

PostSubject: Re: Something has to be said.   Something has to be said. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:48 pm

But im the second owner, i coded msotly everything on the server >=D, and some is brandon's coding.
Back to top Go down
KungChicken

KungChicken

PostSubject: Re: Something has to be said.   Something has to be said. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:50 pm

There, i Bold, Italliced and underlined your name.
Back to top Go down
Donuts
Server Admins
Donuts

PostSubject: Re: Something has to be said.   Something has to be said. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:52 pm

Haha, Thx, change DONUTS to kyle ;P or Zac please and thank you =X
Back to top Go down
Chihiro
Graphics Team
Chihiro

PostSubject: Re: Something has to be said.   Something has to be said. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:52 pm

LOL@ 'THE DONUTS'
It sounds so special because of 'The'
Back to top Go down
KungChicken

KungChicken

PostSubject: Re: Something has to be said.   Something has to be said. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:54 pm

Ooops, forgot to take that out, but he's special, he can have it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Donuts
Server Admins
Donuts

PostSubject: Re: Something has to be said.   Something has to be said. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:59 pm

Judy you joined teh BedTimeStory GFX team..? o.O be prepare for some working >=D
Back to top Go down
KungChicken

KungChicken

PostSubject: Re: Something has to be said.   Something has to be said. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:02 pm

Whats "BedTimeStory"?
Back to top Go down
xleet21
VIP
xleet21

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Something has to be said.   Something has to be said. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:24 am

haha
ya, when i used to be a gm. that was like hella annoying
Like, the first time they do that, it should be like jail for 1 hour
second time, jail 3 hours
3rd time, ban
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joshrock360
Chihiro
Graphics Team
Chihiro

PostSubject: Re: Something has to be said.   Something has to be said. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:30 am

Kung wrote:
Whats "BedTimeStory"?

It's no longer BladeStory ; It's BedTimeStory now.
Back to top Go down
KungChicken

KungChicken

PostSubject: Re: Something has to be said.   Something has to be said. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:39 pm

Ohhh, Ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something has to be said.   Something has to be said. Empty

Back to top Go down

Something has to be said.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleFM :: MapleDream :: MapleDream Chat-
Jump to: