MapleFM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleFM

Welcome To The BedTimeStory Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rant #2- The GM's

Go down 
+7
iCrackStuff
Kung
krathos
Chihiro
Donuts
Serenity
KungChicken
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KungChicken

KungChicken

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:53 pm

This one is about the GM's.
Yes, the GM's.
Please do your job properly. THis isnt anything personal but it makes me mad.

I go into the FM, see 3 GM's there. I ask a question. Nobody answers except for Blah.
Same with Smegaing questions. In my opinion me and blah do more for this Server than the GM's do on the Helping level.
Sure, they ban people, and keep the server under control (sometimes) but me and Blah help more than 2x more people than they do.

Please GM's if your goona do your job, dont just do part of it. Do ALL of it.

I whisper like 50 people a day answering their questions. And lots of time i get "Thanks, at least there is a few helpful people on this server"

In a nutshell, Im not trying to tell you how to do your job, but if someone asks a question answer them. Dont just sit there talking to your so called friends. Who i bet half of them only hang out with you cause your a GM.

Sincerly,
~Kung
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Graphics Team
Serenity

Female Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:59 pm

Oh wow , i totally agree with you .
This is just like the past with v.55 ;x There were only like 6 out of 200 something people(?) who actually
helped out the players in need .
Hopefully those three GMs(and others) would read your post and decide to stick to the commitment they made on
their application or whatever . -_-;
Admins..or whoever is in charge of picking the GameMasters, choose them wisely ><

REMEMBER having the name GameMaster just to get pride and popularity isn't why you have this job .
No, i'm not 'bashing' any of the GMs . I'm simply giving them advice .

Last edited by Serenity on Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/53416633
Donuts
Server Admins
Donuts

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:01 pm

Uhh.. am i one of those GM's??.. and yes in v.55 Rob was one of those GM.. o.O

and what do you guys think about the banner i made for myself o.O

Last edited by Donuts on Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KungChicken

KungChicken

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:02 pm

Thats what im doing, giving them advice so they dont get their butts fired.

I like them, their just lazy.
Back to top Go down
Donuts
Server Admins
Donuts

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:02 pm

Kung.. am i one of those GM's >.<
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Graphics Team
Serenity

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:04 pm

Kung wrote:
Thats what im doing, giving them advice so they dont get their butts fired.

I like them, their just lazy.

lul . i do too :3 SHOW US YOUR IMPROVEMENT GUYS ~
@Kyle : You were helpful in v.55 ~ idk about now since i'm active for the forums (:
Back to top Go down
KungChicken

KungChicken

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:04 pm

No, Kyle.
I Actually like you.
Im just tired of picking up their slack to keep them popular, and getting nothing in return.
But its ok, it just my opinions i guess.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Graphics Team
Serenity

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:07 pm

Kung wrote:
No, Kyle.
I Actually like you.
Im just tired of picking up their slack to keep them popular, and getting nothing in return.
But its ok, it just my opinions i guess.

OMG YES . Finally someone points that out .
That\'s exactly how we felt back then . We still do now ;x

++Edit
I mean , we're not asking for much . Maybe a thanks from the staff every now and then would've made us
feel less ..uh how do you say , looking down on the GMs .
did that make sense ? Lol .

NOHARDFEELINGS ! iloveyougms . o-o

Last edited by Serenity on Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KungChicken

KungChicken

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:07 pm

Unlike them though, Im not afraid to say ow i feel about it.
Its their fault, they should acctually be thanking me for doing this for them.
Back to top Go down
Donuts
Server Admins
Donuts

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:09 pm

Ill try to straighten them i guess when i have time.. Coding and Re-learning my GFX takes up time >.<, and the reason why i don't help the players in need is because, im busy coding the server the whole day.. and i go ingame to relax, and don't feel like helping..and people go to be and beg and such out of me and, i don't want to ignore them but some time i have to.. to give my self a rest.. or else i would jsut quit the server.. because of stress and such.. [This Happened on our v.55 Server].. so yeah..
Back to top Go down
KungChicken

KungChicken

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:11 pm

Donuts wrote:
Ill try to straighten them i guess when i have time.. Coding and Re-learning my GFX takes up time >.<, and the reason why i don't help the players in need is because, im busy coding the server the whole day.. and i go ingame to relax, and don't feel like helping..and people go to be and beg and such out of me and, i don't want to ignore them but some time i have to.. to give my self a rest.. or else i would jsut quit the server.. because of stress and such.. [This Happened on our v.55 Server].. so yeah..

Wanna know what i think?
Put some of this pressure and stress onto Priyank and Steven.
The they could actually say that they do something without lying.

Its not fair that you have to do all this while they sit down and enjoy the good life.
Also, i dont know if this is true, but someone said you cant give GM itsems to a Non Gm char if your a Gm. Which is what Priyank and Steven do.
Sorry if its not true.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro
Graphics Team
Chihiro

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:50 pm

I'm starting to like your rants Kung, : ) Though I haven't been in-game, I've been hearing that a couple of GM's (I won't name them) were slacking off in-game, and some of them even went on the site chat to ask questions. I do believe that the GM's should start picking up on their work.

My own rant VVVV

Donuts wrote:

I'm sorry Kyle, but I have to disagree with you on this one.
I think Rob was actually a very good GM, you just weren't on the times where he banned a lot of hackers. I'm not saying this to protect him or anything, but really, this is my opinion.
The GM's at the time said that Rob is a bad GM because he always tailed after Seduction(Duyen) and/or myself, and I agree with that; but he also banned and helped other players even though he was with us. For example, while in a conversation, one of the people on the guild had asked for help on something, and Rob went right away, of course. He also went 'hacker hunting' periodically; every once/twice in 10 minutes or so.
He also never gave me any more special treatment than he gave other players.
Btw, yes, he does call other players 'noobs,' but he always said 'just kidding' after that.
I do not believe that Rob had slacked on his GM duties ; you just weren't there to see him do them.
Please don't be offended by anything, this is just my own thoughts, and it makes me upset to see someone speak ill of a friend of mine.
!endrant.
Back to top Go down
KungChicken

KungChicken

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:54 pm

I wasnt here in the v55 days so i wouldnt know.
And heheheh, i like my rants to. It gives people something to discuss.
Although 3/4th's of the people dont come on the forums even after my numerous attempts to get them to.
Back to top Go down
krathos
Graphics Team

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:11 pm

yea its kinda sad seeing alot of ppl playing the server but never going on forums
Back to top Go down
Donuts
Server Admins
Donuts

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:19 pm

Chihiro wrote:
I'm starting to like your rants Kung, : ) Though I haven't been in-game, I've been hearing that a couple of GM's (I won't name them) were slacking off in-game, and some of them even went on the site chat to ask questions. I do believe that the GM's should start picking up on their work.

My own rant VVVV

Donuts wrote:

I'm sorry Kyle, but I have to disagree with you on this one.
I think Rob was actually a very good GM, you just weren't on the times where he banned a lot of hackers. I'm not saying this to protect him or anything, but really, this is my opinion.
The GM's at the time said that Rob is a bad GM because he always tailed after Seduction(Duyen) and/or myself, and I agree with that; but he also banned and helped other players even though he was with us. For example, while in a conversation, one of the people on the guild had asked for help on something, and Rob went right away, of course. He also went 'hacker hunting' periodically; every once/twice in 10 minutes or so.
He also never gave me any more special treatment than he gave other players.
Btw, yes, he does call other players 'noobs,' but he always said 'just kidding' after that.
I do not believe that Rob had slacked on his GM duties ; you just weren't there to see him do them.
Please don't be offended by anything, this is just my own thoughts, and it makes me upset to see someone speak ill of a friend of mine.
!endrant.
Im Sorry but i have to really disagree on you. Rob went mad.. a palyer even showed us the abuseive pictures with you helping him. Rob may ban hackers but that is not what all GM's do. Rob is home schooled so he banns more, but i work harder and still manage my job to catch and ban ahckers. All rob does is spend time with Duyen and you.. and insulting other palyers and insulting me. Everything i do he disagrees with me.. Rob disobeys teh GM rules and many others. Rob treats me liek crap.. and Brandonis offline he acts all superior. You are on his good side, because he hasn't diss at you yet..
Back to top Go down
krathos
Graphics Team

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:23 pm

wow looks like their was alot of drama in this server before i joined 0.0
Back to top Go down
Kung
Admin
Kung

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:25 pm

Haha looks like there was.. BTW am i one of those GM's?
Back to top Go down
http://maplefm.co.nr
Chihiro
Graphics Team
Chihiro

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:25 pm

Donuts wrote:

Im Sorry but i have to really disagree on you. Rob went mad.. a palyer even showed us the abuseive pictures with you helping him. Rob may ban hackers but that is not what all GM's do. Rob is home schooled so he banns more, but i work harder and still manage my job to catch and ban ahckers. All rob does is spend time with Duyen and you.. and insulting other palyers and insulting me. Everything i do he disagrees with me.. Rob disobeys teh GM rules and many others. Rob treats me liek crap.. and Brandonis offline he acts all superior. You are on his good side, because he hasn't diss at you yet..

Okay, I'm not going to say anything else on this, I don't want to start on anything. I'm still on your side too, Kyle.

+ are you saying that he's going to diss me ?

Last edited by Chihiro on Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Graphics Team
Serenity

Rant #2- The GM's Empty

Quote :

do you mind sending us the pic ? or screeny .
Back to top Go down
Donuts
Server Admins
Donuts

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:21 pm

The Screenies on this Link : http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=321177&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Ill Explain whats on that picture.

-Rob can't tell what the difference from damage hax or being really strong is.
-Rob abusing his powers
-Muting a player
-Impersonating the player
-Dissing at the player
-Read the TEXT. and you will understand
-I Know Zeckis, he was a fun and loyal player...
-Brandon agree that Rob has been abusing his powers and UN-GMmed him for 1 day, and Rob ends of cussing at me for no reason.. the day Rob and me had the fight.. Rob was dissing me behind my back and such.

I Can write an Essay and what rob has done wrong, but i feel that would be a waste of time.

Also.. in the picture Judy how come you were writing in blue text.. If you got teh GM bug you shouldn't ave used the commands you knew that.. and i hate to say it but Emily agrees with me about Rob and whats he's done wrong. Don't believe me ask her. It's how me and emily became good friends. Behind the back of Brandon, Duyen and Judy and Rob, me and Emily became good friends with Kon too..
Back to top Go down
Chihiro
Graphics Team
Chihiro

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:49 pm

Donuts wrote:
The Screenies on this Link : http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=321177&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Ill Explain whats on that picture.

-Rob can't tell what the difference from damage hax or being really strong is.
-Rob abusing his powers
-Muting a player
-Impersonating the player
-Dissing at the player
-Read the TEXT. and you will understand
-I Know Zeckis, he was a fun and loyal player...
-Brandon agree that Rob has been abusing his powers and UN-GMmed him for 1 day, and Rob ends of cussing at me for no reason.. the day Rob and me had the fight.. Rob was dissing me behind my back and such.

I Can write an Essay and what rob has done wrong, but i feel that would be a waste of time.

Also.. in the picture Judy how come you were writing in blue text.. If you got teh GM bug you shouldn't ave used the commands you knew that.. and i hate to say it but Emily agrees with me about Rob and whats he's done wrong. Don't believe me ask her. It's how me and emily became good friends. Behind the back of Brandon, Duyen and Judy and Rob, me and Emily became good friends with Kon too..

1)Yes, I admit that I had the GM bug. Yes, I admit that I abused it.
One thing is that I did not use the bug to gain anything for myself. (I.E: items, mesos, nx, whatever)
2) Yes, I know that Emily agrees with you.
3) Whatever you do behind my back is not of my concern, and I will not state anything against you or anyone else for that.
And the last thing,
4) About Zeckis, Rob and I had asked him if he really knew Brandon ; and we believed him. It's just that he had the GM client and he was not informed of it, so Rob had assumed he was hacking. (He was using UFJ) Seeing that, Rob asked me jail Zeckis for him, as he was busy. I did, but then Zeckis got out.
And this is all I have to say.

If any of what I said in my other reply offended you Kyle, I'm truly sorry.
Back to top Go down
Donuts
Server Admins
Donuts

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:54 pm

Don't worry judy, im not offended the past is the past.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro
Graphics Team
Chihiro

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:05 pm

Donuts wrote:
Don't worry judy, im not offended the past is the past.

Well, okay then. Let's set this aside.
Back to top Go down
KungChicken

KungChicken

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:38 pm

Unlimited wrote:
Haha looks like there was.. BTW am i one of those GM's?

I honestly can say you are not one of those GM's.
In the experiance that ive had working with you, youve beena great friend and an awsome GM.

Oooooo, that kind of stuff happened before i joined?
Im lucky i didnt join earlier.
Or you would have 5 more Rants up here already.
Back to top Go down
iCrackStuff

Number of posts : 15

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:32 pm

Well, hopefully Some gm's won't be as lazy and help out players and new joiners with questions and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rant #2- The GM's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant #2- The GM's   Rant #2- The GM's Empty

Back to top Go down

Rant #2- The GM's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleFM :: MapleDream :: MapleDream Chat-
Jump to: